Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

steaph214

1. Still Alive!!!

So yesterday I actually ate a piece of bread. I went to jasper's with friends and when they brought the basket of warm breads I could resist but I wanted to try a piece of brown bread and so I did. I ordered a bowl of lobster bisque for dinner and ate that roll over an hour and guess what. ... it didn't kill me. I enjoyed dinner and this morning my scale was the same as its been the past 7 days so hey, I survived a carb. My cryptonite! I won't refuse a craving and won't go crazy either but it sure ...
  2. Onederland is a magical place!

I have wondered for months what it is like in onederland. Would there be flowers , butterflies and unicorns? Would water taste like nectar and exercise be like Brad Pitts body in Troy? Irresistible and addicting? Would the pavement light up as I walk like the wizard of o? I wondered and wondered and after 4 months I have finally entered that magical place called onderland. And although the water taste the same here and exercise still hurts I find myself craving both. There are no unicorns here ...
  3. The Devil is a Lie!

Here I am , Finally see my name on the upcoming surgery list. Excited yes. Thankful yes. All is well until the devil throws a curveball and they canceled my flight! Well I refuse to allow that lier to shake me. I got a new flight that will get me to San Diego, it includes a 3.5 hour layover but hey! hallelujah anyhow! Another curveball... Flight lands after the last and final pickup so now gotta find a hotel in San Diego so weight loss agents send me a list, no problem except.. curveball Every Single ...
  4. Gallbladder??? What are the pros and cons

I got an email today asking if I would be having my gallbladder removed during surgery. I have never had an issue with my gallbladder so just wondering why I would after surgery?