Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

December 7

1. Easier said than DONE

Just here to say I messed up yesterday.I ate more than I should of and apparently I can eat more than 4 oz. First mistake I was eating late at nite and instead of drinking water I ate... I am disappointed in myself but I will not give up .I ask the Lord to give me the strength to move forward and with God everything is possible. Today I will start drinking more water . I know things are easier said than done but in the past I would just give up but not anymore. Wish me luck I need it...( had to ...
  2. My 6 week follow up

Today I went for my 6 week follow up and I am happy to say I have lost 11 pounds since my last appointment. .. I have lost a total of 30 pounds. I am glad for the advice I have received and for this site it makes my journey a Lil easier. I will admit I was starting to get obsessed with my scale but I had to stop it was driving me nuts. Looking forward for my new chapter in life.. I also want to thank God for never leaving my side.
    Celia
  3. What did you have to eat ?

Hi , I would like to know from anyone that is reading this.. what did you have to eat today? I know we need protein, water etc ...I want some ideas so I can try .I had surgery a month ago but I wanna know what is working for you?.
    Thanks
    Celia

Breakfast
    Lunch
    Dinner
    Snack
    My go to snack are sugar free Popsicles, grapes and oranges ...