Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Hippy Heart

1. Hey EVERYBODY!!! I'm 2 months, 1 week, 2 days and FORTY SEVEN LBS LIGHTER!!

... and hopefully I will never have a hernia again

Hey all, please excuse my absence as I've been recovering and trying to hold down the fort

I'm feeling much better since the hernia operation and am actually NOT having problems with hunger (at all, meh:/) However, I Do get sick if I eat too much or mix food and drink. (do NOT attempt this)

As far as this mysterious "dumping syndrome" goes, I've been fortunate enough NOT to have it. Which ...
  2. E.R. trip Thursday night/ 2.5 weeks out from bypass,,, HERNIA!!:( ok... so I'm still in the 'what have I done' phase;)...

Hi all!
    If you're reading this, then you probably know that I chose to have the full bypass as opposed to the sleeve. However, I befriended quite a few brave and kind people before I made this choice and really like it here on gastric sleeve.com My surgery was september 9th and here is my latest update.

This being said, I had a big scare Thursday night. I started cramping really bad after a 1/2 cup of pureed brussel sprouts and a feeling in my stomach as if I were about to ...
  3. ok... so I'm still in the 'what have I done' phase;)...

Hi all!
    If you're reading this, then you probably know that I chose to have the full bypass as opposed to the sleeve. However, I befriended quite a few brave and kind people before I made this choice and really like it here on gastric sleeve.com

This being said, I had
  4. Yep, here it comes... the 'WHAT HAVE I DONE' phase...

I sure hope this is just a phase!

So this is day FOUR, since I've had my drain removed and I'm stuck in bed. I mean literally. My daughter has a fever and my husband is ready to make a run for it, I can tell I have toughness the surrounding area where the drain was and I think it may be trying to get infected. It hurts to walk, stand, move, cough... I got up at 8 this morning and was back in bed from 1-6.

Called the emergency nurse for antibiotics and more pain ...
  5. Yep, here it comes... the 'WHAT HAVE I DONE' phase...

I sure hope this is just a phase!

So this is day FOUR, since I've had my drain removed and I'm stuck in bed. I mean literally. My daughter has a fever and my husband is ready to make a run for it, I can tell I have toughness the surrounding area where the drain was and I think it may be trying to get infected. It hurts to walk, stand, move, cough... I got up at 8 this morning and was back in bed from 1-6.

Called the emergency nurse for antibiotics and more pain ...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast