Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Lalaangeleyes

1. Checking In...

Just wanted to check in. I am living my best nsv... No seat belt extender! I could have shouted with joy on the planes I have been on lately! I have finally reached 50% of my goal weight. Still pressing for the other half. Had my 6 month visit with my surgeon and he was pleased. Of course every journey has some challenges...I have a lovely umbilical hernia. As long as it stays cool until my weight levels out, I will be fine. It is still taking time for me to see the change everyone else sees. I ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	504 
Size:	1.92 MB 
ID:	16199  
  2. My journey thus far....

3. Just giving thanks & my experience!

I have had minor complications before, during and after surgery. My Doctor team discussed and put my butt back in the hospital within 10 hours of being discharged for a suspect PE, ended up being they beat the crap out my hiatal hernia and in return a war was waged in my chest. They literally went into a greater panic mode than I had time to do so. I had been in the hospital the year before with clots in both legs and Dr who told me I should wait a week to have my legs check. I said "No, I ...
  4. Lola's Macy's NSV

I have lost over 60lbs on this journey thus far. I have had a horrible week filled with family sickness and death. I needed retail therapy! I needed clothes that fit. I have jeans and slacks that I spend most of my day pulling up, the crotch is at my kneecaps, etc... I know y'all can relate. I went to LB to get jeans. Not sure exactly why when I have on an old pr of their size 28 jeans that are too big...I cannot get a good fit in their 28s.

Well, Macy's had a great sale going ...
    Tags: nsv Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized Report Report
  5. 5k Friday

I am doing my second 5k tomorrow night....the Neon Run. All my friends bailed but my trainer is going along with me. Pray for her that she can take the overwhelming whining and grumpiness that hits me mile 2!

Have a great weekend!
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast