Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

lookitsabird

1. Wow!

Well, I have hit the point I have to get some new clothes!! I just bought a size 19 Junior(never heard of that one before). Surprised, and how!! I am now about 56 lbs down, which is ok with me. A little slower than some, but I am ok with it. I am getting more exercise, doing yard work, housework, moved, etc. Walking plans not going as good as I want, but one step at a time. Still have a little nausea, but making it . Loving the sleeved life!!
  2. Feeling sort of weird.

Well, I think I am dehydrated...again. I am dizzy, and can't eat much or drink much, and am weak. I have been drinking more, but I took my blood pressure med and drank
    tea, and I was running to the potty all night, Friday night, I am drinking, but threw up this am, only bile. I lost like 3 lbs in 1 night...yikes! Guess I am just in need of verbalizing my anxiety. I am having a sort of increased pulse rate, too. I am drinking and not throwing up, but I may call the MD tomorrow. Yuck. ...
  3. Update

Well, it has been a few days since I wrote on the blog! I am doing very well, just a little nausea, which is a problem for me anyway. I get a little tired, but all in all feel well. I am eating full liquids, and some cottage cheese, pureed meats, etc. I am not drinking enough water, so any tips? I have found flaorings, but they are ok, not great. Back at work over a week. I have lost right at 21 lbs. Praise be to God! I know I'll never see those pounds again. I am trying to ride my recumbant ...
  4. Back to work!

This is my first day back at work, feeling ok, ready for 430 pm to come, believe me. I wish I could have taken more time off, but , oh, well! My Dr. wants to see me on Friday, because I have a yeast in my mouth from Antibiotics, but other than that I am ok. Sl amount of nausea, a little pang here and there. Of course, its freezing in here, despite good weather outside. So here I am, trying to drink a little more, and sip on some broth. I am so glad I have you all for support!
  5. Finally on the sleeved side!

Well, finally. I am sleeved, and feel so good. I have had pain, but not too much. Had the best experience at Seton Williamson-Round Rock, Texas. Super staff, and my surgeon was the best! No hunger, no nausea, no problems, so far. Walking and sipping! I am planning on going to work on Tuesday or Wed. Nerves were a littel on edge right before the surgery, but I am ok now. God bless all of you, and Thanks so much for the support and prayers
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast