Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

tlwebb

1. Wow! 4 months out already!

Hard to believe it's been 4 months already...I'm down 76 lbs and have gone from 18/20 to a comfortable 14...i made it to ONEderland finally and so excited about it...i haven't weighed in the 100's in over 10 years! I feel like a new person. I love this site and all the great people who post...you've helped me in waysyou will never know.

Good luck everyone!
  2. 50 Days In

I have found it so crazy that I am spending less time on here. I love this forum and find so much useful information BUT I'm really getting good at living with my sleeve and enjoying how many "new" old clothes I'm fitting into LOL!

I've had some ups and downs with some things I've tried...here are few of my stories:

I decided on one of my first trips out to eat that I could handle a bite or two of Mexican fried ice cream...oh my can I tell you how ...
  3. Little Over a Month Out...Lovin' Life

So hard to believe it has been over a month since I made the trek to Mexico to change my life...ABSOLUTELY NO REGRETS!

Since my last post I have been eating chicken thighs...they are super moist and seem to go down easily and are packed with protein. The weird thing is that the more protein I eat the less I want to drink

Getting in my liquids are still a challenge but I'm staying above the dehydration line so I guess I'm okay. Still trying to play the #'s game ...
  4. Day By Day...

Hey Everybody! I'm 23 days out and I'm still good. I'm finding that day to day is my new life. I'm learning something new everyday about how to live with my sleeve. Still playing my numbers game trying to get my 55% protein and 30% carbs. I've learned that I can't eat meat yet unless its ground up (no matter how much I chew). The things that go down easier have more carbs .

I've decided that weighing everyday could easily become an obstacle even though I hadn't had a day without ...
  5. 15 Days Out...

I can't even tell you how much difference 10 more days can make...I feel amazing! I have no more stitches and I can drink water (more than a little sip at a time)! I am so much better now!

I know that I said that I was going to be a "by the book" patient but after feeling so weak for a few days, I decided to begin my pureed foods a few days early and it made such a big difference. I could tell within 5 minutes that that was what my body was missing and felt so much better. ...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast