Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

latasha4649

1. 1 year update

Hello all. It has been one year and i did not reach my goal. II had my baby 6 weeks ago and since I'm breastfeeding my hunger is up. I have had a stallsince losing the baby weight. Ican say istill haven't been exercising and plan to start soon. Igot 50 more lbs to lose got to get to it
  2. 6 month update

Hello all! I haven't updated since month 4. There has been a lot going on since then. I thought I was having complications from the surgery, I was very sick, had a lot of upper and lower abdominal pain. But guess what? I'm PREGNANT. I'll be 5 months next week. I know we were told not to get pregnant til after at least 6 months but with all my dramatic weight loss I got preggo 2 months later. So far everything is going fine. Except I can't fulfill the hunger pains the baby is giving off. I still ...
  3. 3 month update

I'm here just for my monthly update. I have now lost 55 lbs and am very glad. I didn't workout as much as month two but lost more weight. I have been trying to do more protein thought. I guess overall I am successful. I was wondering whats the actual calorie we as sleevers should have per day. How many fat grams, and carbs should be allowed. Maybe i can decrease those amounts and lose more weight.
  4. 2 month update

Ok I didn't reach the goal of 15 lbs lost for the month but I will take the 9, for a total of 41 lbs lost. I must admit that I have not been doing my protein shakes like I should so I can't be too mad. I have been working out and just started weight resistance for some of this flabbiness. I go on an average of 3 times a week. I would like to get up to five a week. I'm going to work harder for the 3rd month because I would like to go below my lowest point of 235. So I'm going to work harder and do ...
  5. 1 month update

Finally made it to my first month post surgery. At first I was possessed with the scale and that it where I made my first update to my weight ticker. But now I decided to only weigh in once a month on the 13th and log my weight that way. I have lost exactly 32 lbs in one month, and that was not with exercise. I'm starting my journey in the gym today, can't wait to see what I lose next month.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast