Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

inarakatra

1. I'm not perfect...

I have friends who are smokers. I have other friends who are drinkers. I even have friends who are TV junkies. We all have our little additions. My addition is food. I love food. Funny thing is that I eat healthy. I just eat a lot of healthy. I can eat an entire watermelon. I can eat several cans of tuna (make as tuna salad with mayo, mustard, etc). I can eat. I eat as if I was a football player. Funny thing is that I don't eat anything with wheat. I don't eat meat except seafood. I do have ice ...
  2. Final Weigh In then approval for surgery

It's a wonderful Labor day. I'm off work today and looking forward to my final weigh in on Wednesday. I'm ready for this surgery. I would say that six months has flown, but actually it's felt rather long. Having all this extra weight on me has been tough on my joints, muscles, and body. Not to mention the mental drain. I watch my four kids and I can't keep up. I watch my handsome husband and want a wife that looks like she belongs with him. He treats me like a queen. He never makes me feel unwanted. ...