Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

xrystyl26

1. 12 and half months post op :)

Saw my Surgeon today Ive been seeing his NP for the last year and was so excited to see him since the last time he saw me was the day of my surgery 5.18.11

He said I looked like an actress that they made look big in my before pictures I showed him. I laughed because I always wonder who that fat person was. Its hard to believe it was me at all.

Today I love the new me. I am maintaining a great weight and am a size 5-6. I have found a great way to tighten and tone ...
  2. A new me.....I still can't believe it

So, today I looked in the mirror. I mean really looked in the mirror and what I saw was a new me. I haven't really noticed how much I have really really changed because everytime I would look in the mirror I still saw the old me. The fat me. How is that possible to still see that person, honestly Im not really sure.

I am amazed at my journey. How I have gone from a size 20-22 to a size 6. From 240 lbs to 143 lbs. I am 3 lbs from goal of 100 lbs. That is an amazing accomplishment. ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	beforeafterpic.jpeg 
Views:	538 
Size:	237.1 KB 
ID:	4335  
  3. How I helped the loose skin and stretch marks I had....9 mos post op :)

Hi I wanted to share with all of you something cool that was suggested to me.

I tried this product on my stomach because since I had the sleeve 9 mos ago I do have some stretch marks and a little bit of loose skin. This product helped fade the stretch marks and toned and tightened the skin. 45 mins is all it takes. I loved the results. They even have it for your arms, thighs and face. There are so many other products too. Come and see I am so excited about not seeing my stretch ...