Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

peacemama101

1. heartburn with meds...

I know the topic of heartburn has been brought up a few times but I seem to only get it when I take medication. Does this happen to anyone else? I recently contracted bronchitis and the dr gave me robitusan cough medication to help me sleep at night. OMG! The heartburn was so intense it practically brought me to my knees and I got sick to my stomach.
  2. My research on hair loss.

It feels like forever since I've posted, football season keeps us very busy. I wanted share some thoughts on the whole hair loss thing.

After much stress (which doesn't help the hair loss), and freaking out about loosing chuncks, and I do mean chuncks of hair. I prompted to a lot of research on this (I was So freaking out!) The funny thing is I remembered this mentioned somewhere along my journey, but in all my freaking out I must have forgotten about the "why" our hair ...
  3. survived stall #3

Just came out of my longest stall of 3 weeks. I actually gained 2 -3 pounds during this stall. It was very discouraging and I was starting to wonder if I'd ever loose again. But finally on Saturday the weght started coming off again. Today, I am proud to say, I am officially down 100 pounds since my highest weight 2 years ago, and 65 pounds since my surgery.
    Yesterday I finally had to buy new bras ( I was swimming in the old ones) and went to my good ole' faithful, Lane Bryant. I was suprisingly ...
  4. remind me about nuts please.

Can someone please refresh my memory as to why we should refrain from nuts ?I've been sneaking almonds in here and there. They are so good but is this dangerous to my sleeve?
  5. bye bye hair

And so it has begun, that which I feared the most. Chuncks of hair falling out as I wash my hair. Its my own fault. I ran out of my biotin 2 weeks ago and I didnt have a chance to replenish it until now. I know it was going to happen either way, but I don't think anything can prepare you for it.
    In my readings at the health store, and an effort to keep what I have, I've added Zinc as well. In addition, my findings suggest to stop towel drying and stop blow drying your hair and allow your ...
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast