Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. question about numbness

Hi! did anyone experience skin numbness on their tummy skin the first week?
  2. **Lucky Score**Making Memories**Happy Kiddo**Let's Make a Deal**

So we began the process of researching to get my daughter a car. She has a permit and needs to practice driving so she can get her license in August. My car is a stick shift and my husband's car is too big (Explorer). So we were looking at used cars and wanting one that is very reliable. I mentioned we should find something like the Fiesta my nephew had. So my hubby out of curiosity went online looking at the dealerships. He found a red one on sale for $12,5K and then talked them down to $12,1K. ...
  3. Released today and long trip home tomorrow

Doesn't seem real.. until i drink something.. lol .. sipping away.. but, seems like I cannot finish 8 oz today.. ice is helping the swelling, they tell me. just walked a walmart mile near my hotel looking for a compression bandage for the bumpy flight.. no luck.. guess I'll use the pillow they gave me. I've been in great company. the 4 of us.. from all over USA.. and our companions. My companion has been signing autographs all day... actor.. and having fun. Texas bbq on the menu for her tomorrow.. ...
  4. 6 Month update!

Time flies right?!
    I'm doing my 6 month update about 10 days early because I m going to be super busy from next week.

What can I tell you... I'm a normal weight, I'm running and crossfitting (which I always did, for people that don't know me - I was the super fit fat person). As some of you know I had already lost 40 kilos over the space of a few years and had my sleeve to sort out the rest. I've lost around 26 kilos or a bit more since having the sleeve and have about 2-ish ...
  5. 5k-Any Baby Can-Going for Gold-Vitamins

Totally scored at Walmart. They had all sorts of vitamins on sale for $3 a bottle. (Regular prices were between $7 and $10.) I bought several bottles of the Biotin 10,000mcg, multi vitamin gummies (the only way I can take them without feeling sick/burping up the flavor), and vitamin D. Even bought some multi vitamins for my hubby and kids since they had men's, women's, and teens versions. I was pleased as pie getting all that stuff. The lady at the register probably thought I was crazy. LOL. ...
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast