Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

nanie310

1. Less than six months ago......................

Less than six months ago I was on my way to Mexico to have my sleeve done. I have had so many ups and downs this year but, I am thankful for my sleeve. I can really say that it's the best thing that has happened to me this year. As of today I have lost 103 pounds and hopefully by Sunday I will be half way to my goal. I would say I will be at my goal in another 100 pounds but, who knows what things will be like then. I hope that I can loose most of it before a years time but, who knows what that ...
  2. Yay!! I'm under 300!!

Today I stepped on the scale and it said 296 that means 89 pounds down in less than five months!! That is so exciting to me and I know it's been at least five years since I've seen a two at the beginning of my weight. In just forty pounds I will be the same weight I was when I remember being my smallest. Then what? Who will I be? The only down fall I am having is the hair loss! I love my hair and it's getting really thin and it's freaking me out. I don't want to look like a cancer patient (no offense). ...
  3. 4 Months Down!

I can't believe it's been 4 months now since I had surgery. I have been truly blessed with no complications. I was hoping to loose more by now but, 82 pounds isn't so bad. I wish I could see a bigger difference but, when I went home it seemed as though everyone else could. I am hoping that by next month I will be down 100 but, if not I will try to be patient. I know stress is causing me some problems but, I try to continue to focus on working out and trying my best to eat as well as I can. I think ...
  4. 3.5 Months Later

So it's been awhile since I have been on here because things continue to be crazy. So I'm down 75 pounds and feeling great. I am however, loosing my hair please someone tell me what to do to make it stop. I am taking the biotin but, it's still coming out. I don't want to be bald. That's one thing that I could always say was that I had great hair. I can't wait for another 75 to be down! Hopefully by Easter I will be down another 11 pounds and that will put me under 300!!!!
  5. Chaos!!!!!

So it has been almost two months since surgery and I'm feeling great physically. I have had so much to do in the last two months things have been so crazy! I moved to a small town where I have to go to the next town to go to the gym so that's on my long list of things to do. I am three days away from 2 months and I have a pound and a half to loose to make 60 pounds since I started my pre op diet the day after Thanksgiving. I know I see the numbers go down and my clothes fit better and things ...
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast