Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

chrissy58

1. sleeve no longer working

sigh...well I don't know if anyone else has encountered this problem but my sleeve doesn't seem to be working any longer. I seem to be able to eat more and have stalled for a long ti me. stuck at the same weight for about 9 months. it doesn't seem to matter what I do; exercise, don't exercise. eat what I want; eat protein. I was losing weight and started to swim 3 times a week and the weight loss stopped. I am so confused as to what I should be doing. I spoke to my dr. last week and she said ...
  2. 11 months out and disappointed

well, I am almost one year out and I have stopped losing weight. I haven't lost a pound since February. I have another 100 pounds to lose. what do I need to do, go back to square one? Should I be counting calories and if so how many? I hear if I don't eat enough I wont lose weight. same if I eat too many. I have heard that I shouldn't eat anything but protein and vegs and yogart. I am so confused and scared that I will gain my weight back. Help!
  3. Finally

Hello everyone! My name is Christine and my gastric sleeve journey began in December of last year. I had my sleeve surgery on 9/15/14 and I already know I made the best decision of my life!

To finally not say things like I will start my diet on Monday or trying every new diet trick on the market or binging!!! Its like being reborn...and free!

The hardest part has been the liquid diet. But I have adjusted to it; however I am having trouble getting my liquids in. ...