Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

GoAllTheWeigh

1. Someone let some air out of the tires!

I just posted my latest picture...46 lbs gone since highest weight. I don't "see" all that much difference in the pics, although there is a little more wall space. We remeasured all circumference places, and all told, each measurement is down anywhere from 1" to 3.5"! I don't have the original shirt, but a similar one on. I can now wear 1 to 2 size smaller pants...which, fortunately, I have a supply of since the last time I lost weight, but I plan on going 'down under' (under ...
  2. Home Again, Jiggety Jig! Or, not so jiggety anymore!

Lots of exercise, walking and biking in Hilton Head during January and February. Lots of housework at my daughter's house in San Antonio. Did not meet weight loss goal for Feb 28th, but have now reached it! Threw lots of pants away, found 'new' ones in the closet from the last time I got to my lowest weight...ready to go down down down from here! NSV ALERT: Bought a jacket on a cruise last fall, 2 sizes below what actually fit at the time. It was a size L, and the zipper would not reach together, ...
  3. Got the Go Ahead! Hilton Head here I come!

Went to my post op visit with doctor...all healed, and she was impressed with my food log! She didn't give me any grief about my first few mistakes, although she did look at me when I walked in and just said "Pizza???" We both laughed. I am losing weight and I feel so good! It is amazing that I don't feel hungry anymore. Perhaps that first week my brain not realize I had the surgery, and was just acting as normal...feed me...I was so used to eating all the time, I was on autopilot, ...
  4. Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas!

Hello all...a beautiful new day, after 24 hours of staying within my guidelines! HALLELUJAH! Hoping everyone has a nice day tomorrow, whether celebrating the holiday, or working, or just staying home and being cozy. I am so grateful for my sleeve, the only thing I wanted for Christmas. I did not treat it correctly for a few days there, but all is well and my sleeve forgiven me! Can't wait for the weeks ahead. HAPPY DAY!
  5. Called the Doctor and the doctor said...

Hey all...spoke w/my doctor today...told her all the ugly truth...she didn't slap me, but she did say as long as nothing hurts, it is not broken. I WILL, however, drink only full liquids until Jan 7, and no more experimentation! I will visit her then. Just sayin' ... thanks for all concern... smiles!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast