Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

luvthoztitans

1. First Post Op Visit

I had my first post op visit yesterday. I got my b12 shot, my staples removed and weighed. It was better than I had expected, but I also realize that I have basically been starving for three weeks! Of course I should lose something! But anyway, my starting weight was 266 two weeks before the surgery. The day of the surgery I was 255 and yesterday u was 247. I am extremely happy about everything so far but I am also allowed to add in puréed foods now. So we will see what happens at the next ...
  2. One week out...why am I still getting jabs in my gut?

So I am one week out today. I had some problems with nausea and dehydration post op and was in for four days instead of three. I don't know what in the world is going on now, but every time I swallow something, cold, warm, hot, I get a sharp jabbing pain in my stomach!! It is keeping me from really putting anything in my mouth. And I also have a lot of gurgling and rumbling going on. Is this all normal? I go for my check up tomorrow, so I will talk to the doc about it, but I'm also looking ...