Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. I did it!!-Going for Gold-Bringing Sexy Back-44 is the new 20-My Surgeon Rocks

I did it! I completed my professional designation. I am officially have a Senior Claim Law Associate. And then I saw if I complete an additional book I can get a Silver and with another book a Gold. So guess who is going to sign up tomorrow for the next book?? This girl right here. I am so excited. The only thing is for Gold I will have to wait until after January since I will have already used my full $5K tuition assistance from my work. And I have no intention of paying out of pocket. ...
  2. Four-Month Surgiversary!

Four-Month Surgiversary!
    When I started the process in December 2016 to "go for it", and take control of my out of control weight, I couldn't possibly have imagined that I'd be wearing a size MEDIUM by summertime and feeling 20 years younger! But by God I am wearing a medium AND feel 20 years younger.

My BMI index was over 40 in January (41 in December) and it’s now 26.5. I have gone from 2 and 3x in tops to a Large (which are now too large) and my pant size went ...
  3. So proud of myself

So today marked a new accomplishment for me. My husband volunteered me to play on a woman's softball team our friends (husband coaches n wife plays) cause they needed more players. I was so terrified that I would look so stupid. I was actually able to get out there and hit n catch the ball. As well as run for the ball. I have not played any sports since gaining all this weight 15 years ago. I have learned today to not doubt my new body and strength. Everyone on the team was so supportive n encouraging ...