Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

connie3

1. back on track...

After having a life changing event, I feel into a depression and fell of my program.
    I got fired from a job of 14 years. The negative thoughts, wondering how I was going to pay my bills and total insecurity brought me to a big low. I gained only 4 pounds but I started grazing all day. Amazing that you can eat small amounts of food all day. Not good. Oh and I lost my insurance. Finally landed a new job in a new field and now I'm trying to get my life back to where it should be. Lost 8 lbs ...
  2. finally

Finally after 6 1/2 months I reached the 100 pound mile stone. Seems unreal but excited. Keep the faith. I haven't been perfect and had many stalls along the way. Including a job loss after 14 years with was devastating. And a few weeks of not so good choices. But life goes on and I go on. Happy holidays all and remember we are all great losers.
  3. stomach music

Amazing how much music my stomach makes. Rumbling from one side to the other. Actually makes me laugh.
  4. bad math

As I weighed myself today, I thought I had just lost 80 pounds. But duh, it's 90 pounds in 4.5 months. Thank god math wasn't my strong point but thrilled it wasn't.
  5. bad math

As I weighed myself today, I thought I had just lost 80 pounds. But duh, it's 90 pounds in 4.5 months. Thank god math wasn't my strong point but thrilled it wasn't.
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast