Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Designer Clothes

Is there a place to sell clothes on this site? Some I will give away but other things i'd like to get some money to replace them. Items for sale now are 1x and 2x.
  2. 1-2 Week Post Op Diet

Does anyone have any meal ideas for the 1st week clear liquid and 2nd week Post Op Diet? I have a few different shakes from Unjury and Bariatric Advantage but would like a variety of shake ideas and meals so I won't get bored.
  3. help

I am teenager, and I have been overweight for my entire life. I have had an extremely difficult time ever losing a substantial amount of weight. One day My parents and I were having a very lengthy and extensive discussion about my weight, and the bariatric sleeve surgery came up.My mom thought it would be an amazing idea as well as a great solution for my prolonged obesity, however, my dad was skeptical about it. Due to lots of convincing, and considerations for my weight we all agreed on the fact ...
  4. Update - Approaching 1st Goal - Lap-Band Revision to VSG

It has been a little while since I checked in. But I am hanging in there. I have so many unrelated health issues going on, that I've been focusing on getting my health right. Anyway, good news on the weight loss front. I am only 2 lbs away from my first goal of 175 lbs. I am currently 177 lbs. This is a big deal for me because that's a weight that I actually could live at if I couldn't lose any more pounds. So, this is just a real important milestone.

As far as NSVs, I just ...