Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

ittybittykc

1. 3 months post op-haven't been around lately :(

I've been so busy with school, work, and moving to a new place I realized I haven't been here since my 2 month surgiversary. Boy it was nice to change my ticker to 10lbs less than what it had. I need to make more of an effort to get back here. 1 month away is so bad!

Well a little update- Moved in to a new place. I live with 2 girls, both struggling with weight. Although we are all trying to motivate one another and work out together, there are times where I am feeling pressured ...
  2. 2 month post op Update

Well I didn't reach my goal of 40lbs gone for my 2 month post op weigh in, but I came darn close. -37.4lbs. Not too shabby, if I don't say so myself. I got a little bummed when I know people who had the surgery the same day as me have lost 40-50lbs, but then again I didn't have a pre-op diet. Everyone loses at different rates. I think I'm okay with mine. When was the last time I lost 37lbs in two months?? Never! lol. I've dropped down a dress size and a half as well and started working out ...
  3. So happy :)

Hello everyone, I hope you are having a great Monday- if there is such a thing lol

I just want to say how happy I am that this site exists. It's such a supportive community. I know when I come here that someone is or has gone through the same exact thing. I know everyone's journey is different, but I know that I'm not alone ever. I've joined a few FB sleeve sites as well as IG, and I have to say that although IG is very supportive, some of the FB sites are full of drama and tearing ...
  4. The little things

2 weeks post op today and 19lbs down. I felt a little nauseous yesterday and this morning, but I was so excited to try soft/pureed food I ignored my tummy. Took two bites of the most glorious scrambled eggs ever, and then threw it up immediately. Lesson learned. But those two bites satisfied my mental hunger, which has been on a rampage for the last couple of days. No bueno
    However, my pants aren't nearly as tight and the back of my bra is laying flat instead of folding over being ...
  5. 1 week post op

It's been 1 week since surgery. I haven't been able to get all my protein and water in, but each day it's getting easier to. I still can't tell if I'm full or "hungry" for protein yet, but I guess I'll figure that out. I ran fever yesterday and couldn't keep much more that 15 grams of protein and 30 oz of water down. Feeling much better today, though I slept a lot. Decided to weigh myself today and I've lost 16lbs! I can't really tell as my belly is still swollen, but hopfully soon. ...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast