Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. 4 Months Post Op

I am really happy today. I am 4 months post op and down 47lbs. I am almost half way to my goal. I had not bought any clothes at all. But, it got to the point where although I was losing weight, I was getting frustrated because nothing fit. Then, I looked at it on the bright side. The clothes didn't fit because they were too big. Even my bras and underwear were big. I didn't know what size I was. Over the years as I gained my weight, I developed a dislike for shopping. Today I decided to get over ...
  2. exercise

I will be 6 weeks out Thursday and I have lost I guess about 35lbs, depending on whose scales I am standing on..... My weightloss is SLOW!! But I am not exercising either! I am back at work, which is mostly at my desk but I do move around some. I just dont wanna exercise. I know its an excuse, but I wk full time have 2 teenagers in sports and else I run or wait on them daily, I am active in the booster club and we live on 30+ acres that always needs attention I really just dont have alot of extra ...
  3. Had pre-op appt today, now I am really nervous

I had my pre-op appt today. My heart rate was really fast so I may have to get that checked out. I told them I was just really nervous! Of course it may have been high because of the $2100.00 check I just wrote to them.
    But all is good! I am ready! I saw my surgeon briefly in the hall and he said "are you ready?" I said "I am really nervous" and he said "I am not, not one bit. You are going to do great!" Made my day!
  4. first post

Hi everyone....this is my first post....I had my sleeve done in South Jersey on 1-6-12....it was my birthday gift to myself...everything is going great so far....I can't believe how great I feel....I have never had so much energy....this is the best thing I have ever done....I have one question about exercise programs....Anyone know of some good things that can be done at home for helping to tone my stomach
  5. 4 Months Post Op

I had my 4 month checkup today. All seemed good still waiting on some labs. I met my first small goal. I wanted to be less than 240 lbs. when I went for my 4 month checkup. I weighed in at 236 lbs. I was very happy. I do think my weight loss is slower but I am happy with it. I would like it to come off tomorrow, but it took me years to get the way I was before surgery. My doctor seems good with my progress. I really haven’t been exercising much. I am still having issues with getting the ...