Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Lovelycarnage

1. only 38lbs lost in 51days. what is your weight loss?

I am not quite 2 months out and have only lost around 38lbs and only down one pants size though they are loose everywhere but my tummy. I did hit a two week stall and am coming out of it now. I am hoping to loose at least 30lbs10lbs by christmas and eloping on new years at a smaller pants size. Is 30lbsto realistic?realistic?
  2. only 38lbs lost in 51days. what is your weight loss?

I am not quite 2 months out and have only lost around 38lbs and only down one pants size though they are loose everywhere but my tummy. I did hit a two week stall and am coming out of it now. I am hoping to loose at least 30lbs10lbs by christmas and eloping on new years at a smaller pants size. Is 30lbsto realistic?realistic?
  3. only 38lbs lost in 51days. what is your weight loss?

4. only 38lbs lost in 51days. what is your weight loss?

5. only 38lbs lost in 51days. what is your weight loss?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast