Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

BenjiB

1. Six month report- doing awesome!

So I do not post very often. I mostly just try to offer words on encouragement and gather helpful information. I thank everyone for your kind words and advice.

So it has now been six months since surgery and I have to say I am doing awesome. I am so pleased with my progress. Yesterday morning when I weighed in the scale told me I have lost 150 lbs. total so far. What the scale didn't tell me was how much I have gained. I have gained back a more active life. I have regained my self-respect. ...
  2. Tuna is my new best friend! What food works for you?

So I just finished eating a 2.6 oz. packet of hickory smoked tuna and loved every bite of it! It is high in protein and low calories of course. Some may be laughing a bit but for me this is a victory because I tried tuna fish about a week and a half ago and threw-up big time. I do not know what has changed in that time but I feel like this has been a great step. I have been searching for that easy to to prepare and eat meal that I could keep on hand and have at a moments notice. My only hope is ...