Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Dananeel

1. Help!!! I can't stop eating

I don't know what is going on! I was doing good and was losing the weight but now I can't stop eating. It's been almost a year and a half. I lost about 60 pounds the first six months and then the weight loss stopped. it was stable at first but now I am starting to gain. I gained 10 pounds back in about 3 months. every time I tell myself I want to stop eating, I find myself eating even more! Junk food is so easy to tolerate and i keep grazing on it. I went down from size 16 to size 6 but ...
  2. Worried about loose sking after weight loss

I've been watching videos on youtube about loose skin after weight loss and I got horrified!! I need to lose about 80 pounds. If anyone out there lost about this much, please tell me what to expect. Thank you.
  3. So scared and confused

I went to my nutrition class today. We talked about pre op diet and post op and what u can and can't eat. We also talked about physical and emotional changes. I don't know if I am ready for this. I feel so overwhelmed. I want to lose weight but I am scared I won't be able to commit to it. Please help !!