Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Sonyao

1. I have been invaded!!!!!

Yes the Girl Scout cookies have invaded my house! And I am proud to say I have no cravings, they are not calling my name!!!!! Yea!
  2. Therapist appointment today......

Had my monthly therapy appointment tonight. She says I am too stressed! Any one has a million dollars so I can retire?
  3. Feeding a skinny family....

How do you handle cooking dinner for your family but it also on your diet. My family is a meat, starch, carb family at every dinner. Usually all day long I do well but then dinner comes... Ugh and my numbers then tank! Any suggestions?
  4. You just need to move more!!!

My husband 6 ft 180 lbs says that is all I need to do. If only you don't sit so much you would lose the weight. He doesn't understand ........ It is not that easy. I hate hearing that. Someone who has never had an issue with weight doesn't truly know.
  5. The wait continues......

Still have 1 more class and to the nutritionist again. I hope she releases me, but my journaling is not so uo to par. But I believe I have made great strides in changing the emotional eating issue. But Back to the psychologist. Maybe being a psych nurse and knowing what you should not be doing is harder then not knowing at all. The guilt can get to you. But I am determined to do this.

Long day has finally ended..
    Sonya