Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. 5 1/2 weeks post op and feeling amazing!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	65315249-830F-4CB3-89E4-D61C08F817D5.jpeg 
Views:	555 
Size:	79.3 KB 
ID:	27258
    I am a little over 5 weeks post op and feeling amazing. I am down a total of 45.8 LBS and still going! For the past few years I’ve been wearing size XXL and was a size 42 waist. I now wear size L and in between a 36-38 waist. I feel awesome!
    SW: 288.8
    CW: 243.8
    GW: 175
    — feeling amazed.
  2. The info I'm gaining from this site is invaluable

Hi all! I've been creeping almost non-stop on your old posts the past few days and have learned so much and I just want to thank you all for sharing your time and experience so that I can become more educated and decrease my stress as I approach my surgery in November. You are all beautiful people on the inside and out!

I'm riding a little high right now because I just returned home from my 5th (out of 7 required) pre-op appt with my nutritionist and PA. They were so pleased with ...
  3. Day 2 Post Op- THANKYOU!!

Hello Everyone!!
    Well I made it through the surgery and I'm now on Day 2!
    All went well in the surgery- no complications at all. Wounds are easily being controlled with pain relief- the only difficult part is putting up with the shoulder tip pain from the gas used in surgery. There's not a great deal that can be done about it besides a heat pack and moving around to flush out the gas.
    I wanted to say a HUGE thank you to those of you who have sent me your prayers and well wishes, ...
  4. Holy Crap time flew!

As I sit waiting for my mom to land in LaLaland, I saw the date I joined this site. When I posted my surgery date it seemed so far away. I have learned so much about the highs and lows of this journey we all share. In short, I just wanted to say Thanks!
  5. gastric sleeve,,

Quote Originally Posted by chelsiez1968 View Post
    Hi everyone,,, My daughter and I will be having our Surgery June 8th w/ DR Almanza we are very excited and emotional about our life changing journey ,,,,please keep us informed with your great posts.It really does make a huge difference to read all the positive feedback,,thanks