Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Gosh it's been a while

Life happens and so much has happened to me over the last 6 months...some good some bad....I got a new job which is 10 minutes away and its a small company which is nice compared to the huge corporation which I worked for before in healthcare. My oldest daughter got married in Mallorca Spain, she had a miscarriage but they are trying again, middle daughter went into treatment for alcohol and drug abuse, she is doing really well in recovery. We built a new house, moved into our new house 2 weeks ...
  2. December 25, 2013

I so many emotions going through me right now. I want to start off by saying that I ordered a dress for New years. New Years 2014 will be a start of something new for me I ordered a 3X even though I probably won't be able to fit it in a couple of weeks, months, etc. It's a dress that I wouldn't have considered before my surgery. The reason I joined this site is because I've been soooo emotional lately!! I cry, yell, scream, stomp my feet, cuss among other things. I stopped taking my Effexor ...