Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. So this is really it ?

So, this is it? You struggled with your weight for a long time and this is the choice you made? Weight loss surgery? I guess this is what we have turned too! We are excited, anxious, afraid and nervous. I know we can do this, we like to achieve greatness and we do not like to let anything hold us back.We're gonna benefit greatly from this. And when it is time for nursing school you'll be so ready. You wont become tired easily, and your back wont hurt. You will be great. Youll have a healthy ...
  2. Rant!!!

I am LIVID!!! Beyond Angry!!! I was told wednesday that my surgery date is on the 20th. I was out all day yesterday getting things together so I wasnt home to answer my phone. Low and behold when I do get home there is a message from my doctors office that they are waiting on insurance approval. And if my insurance doesnt call them back by tuesday of next week we will have to reschedule to the next week.

What is this??!!?? I thought they had all of their approvals already. ...
  3. final have answers

They think that I was one of the rare cases my intestines are now paralyzed. They are going to do the test soon to see how bad it is. They said there is a couple options but if test goes to four hours and food is still in stomach the only answer is a feeding tube. They said if they end up at feeding tube They will have to put in the small intestine and I never take food in again by mouth. I am praying its not that bad.p
  4. Anyone Get An Infection Several Months After Surgery?????????

by , 07-15-2016 at 02:41 PM (February 24th Is The Day!)
    So I know this is a strange question but has anybody on here ever had or ever heard of someone getting an infection most likely bacterial several months after surgery. I have posted about this before but I had a tooth infection December 27th, had it pulled, got another one then root canal, then bronchitis. During this time I've had low grade fevers every day except for the few times when I was on an antibiotic.

I have had cat scans done everywhere, blood tests (a million of them) ...
  5. What do you say ?

Having surg in a month, I have told a selective few people about my surgery and plan on keeping it that way.

What do I say when work people or others comment on my weight loss?
    They will say how did you do it?
    What do I reply?
    Need advice please.