Dr. Chand
    Last Activity
    08-17-2014 11:37 PM
    Said "Thanks" 0 Times
    Was Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Said "Welcome to Gastric Sleeve" 0 Times
    Blog Entries

Default Hello Everyone!!!!

I am honored to officially join our group! I had my sleeve on 4/24/14. My journey started with the 6 month pre-op preparation and when I was finally given a date on March 11, I couldn't be happier. My surgery went great, no complications and my body was well adjusting to my new portions. Last Monday I over did it and hurt my main incision right above my belly button and since then I've had some struggles. Physically I am still recovering, emotionally I am still absorbing my new lifestyle but at the end of the day As challenging as it may be to stay away from old habits, the change is worth it because not only am I seeing weight loss results but my moral state of mind has taken a complete positive shift! My highest weight was 252 lbs on 4/24 I was 249 lbs and today I am 220. I still have a long way to go to reach my goal of 160 but my self esteem has already been improving and my energy level feels great. I had always been a heavy set woman but after I had my Irish twins i gained 70 lbs more and I tried everything to loose it. My husband is very supportive and has never complained over my weight but I just felt so miserable because I always tired, nothing fit me, I felt insecure, fat and just unhealthy but as of 4/24, God gave me another opportunity to maximize my purpose in this world! I have read many posts and all of your stories inspire me and motivate me not to give up when I feel doubt or when I feel weak. I look forward to continue sharing my story and learning from everyone else's story As well.

2. Gastric Sleeve Surgery With Weight Loss Agents
    I have had a gastric sleeve.
    Name
    Luke Stark
    Surgery date
    03/26/2013
    Surgeon
    Dr. Gee
    Last Activity
    03-17-2015 07:03 PM
    Said "Thanks" 35 Times
    Was Thanked 278 Times in 222 Posts
    Said "Welcome to Gastric Sleeve" 124 Times
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Hello Everyone!!!!

And we look forward to following your story! Be sure to write! Congratulations on your new journey!
    <hr/>
    Bored? Luke's Blog is only happy thoughts. Join me!

I have had a gastric sleeve.
    Surgery date
    10/21/2013
    Surgeon
    Dr. Stephen G. Boyce
    Last Activity
    09-18-2014 09:43 PM
    Said "Thanks" 6 Times
    Was Thanked 29 Times in 28 Posts
    Said "Welcome to Gastric Sleeve" 70 Times

Default Re: Hello Everyone!!!!

Give your body time to heal. Little steps. So glad you made the decision to get healthy.