Surgeon
    Dr. Sergio Quinones
    Last Activity
    04-24-2014 12:26 AM
    Said "Thanks" 6 Times
    Was Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
    Said "Welcome to Gastric Sleeve" 17 Times

Default Re: Quinones questions

But thats not what you are saying. of course he would say that but again your problem is not with Dr. Quinones it is with the admin staff. So ppl on here are asking about the Dr. himself and you are trying to make him look bad on the slick instead of making sure you say henry or the admin staff..... Now i do agree that was messed up the check bounced but you didnt even give them a chance to clarify the situation. from my understanding after he told you to take it down and he would give you the refund you told him no and that he could keep the $250.00 so now my question to you is, if you told him to keep it why keep making a fuss over it. You are contradiciting yourself... Anywho, you keep trying to bad mouth dr. Quinones, why dont you tell us about the experience you had with your doctor so others can research. Ive already done my research and thing did not look good. With this dr. it was not the admin staff its the dr. So who a person should be scared of the admin staff or the dr. who has the knife to your stomach.....

2. Gastric Sleeve Surgery With Weight Loss Agents
    Gastric Sleeve Member
    I have had a gastric sleeve.
    Said "Thanks" 14 Times
    Was Thanked 10 Times in 8 Posts
    Said "Welcome to Gastric Sleeve" 7 Times
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by hilliary View Post
    We're tired of hearing it OVER AND OVER! No one CARES ANYMORE AND NOONE BELIEVES YOU'RE A CREDIBLE SOURCE! For heavens sake, let it be!
    Then stop replying to this thread! This topic involves me so I have every right to reply and speak on the subject. IF YOU'RE TIRED OF HEARING ABOUT IT, STOP CLICKING ON THE THREAD!!! No one is making you click. I have not created any topic on this subject since the last one about the bounced check so um....yeah. thanks!!

Gastric Sleeve Member
    Said "Thanks" 14 Times
    Blog Entries

Some of you all keep saying you're tired of the topic yet turn around and post essays on here. I don't have time to read all of that.

Banned
    Name
    Melanie
    Surgery date
    10/05/2012
    Surgeon
    Last Activity
    10-17-2016 08:04 PM
    Said "Thanks" 195 Times
    Was Thanked 375 Times in 289 Posts
    Said "Welcome to Gastric Sleeve" 1 Times
    Blog Entries

So why are you reading it then?

Gastric Sleeve Member
    Said "Thanks" 14 Times
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixrise View Post
    Google Dr.Sergio Quinones and it pops up under youtube videos.Warning to Self-Pay WLS Patients Considering Surgery in Mexico - YouTube I believe she is happy with Dr.Pompa as her research prove to be good for her. Despite members from obesityhelp having some issues with her. I hope her campaign against Quinones ends here. You will note in the video she does tell us she told HENRY TO KEEP THE REFUND SO SHE CAN CONTINUE DEFAMING AND SLANDERING DR.QUINONES. Which in the US they have cause to sue her at least Dr.Quinones could because she never met the man and is saying this is an account of her personal experience with him. On my smartphone forgive any errors or clarity issues. It is all good she used Dr.Pompa and has had success and on behalf of us all continue to do good in your weight loss and keep doing positive walks to shake the negativity your posting away. Were tired of the bull.
    Dear, I told Henry to KEEP THE REFUND because I was NOT going to erase my thread about the bounced check or any other posts that he TOLD me to erase in order to get the money back. Honestly, this is not about the money. It is about a bounced check. Bad business. Obviously, if it was about the money, I would have gone with one of the cheaper doctors who are doing the surgery for $4000 or $4500. I am EXTREMELY happy with my choice. Pompa did a WONDERFUL JOB!! I have lost 32 lbs in 9 weeks so I'm super duper happy!!

7. Gastric Sleeve Surgery With Weight Loss Agents
    Surgery date
    11/12/2012
    Surgeon
    Dr.Sergio Quinones
    Last Activity
    05-31-2013 04:08 PM
    Said "Thanks" 0 Times
    Was Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Said "Welcome to Gastric Sleeve" 0 Times

This whole thing has just turned into a big ole hot mess. Enough is enough already. It's crap like this that makes folks think twice about going down to Mexico...if it isn't one piece of drama it's another.

Personally I found Henry to be very easy to speak to and work with. He is a reasonable man and an open book. I think it is a shame that rumors and bad choices seem to be giving Dr Quinones a reputation he really doesn't deserve.

Banned
    Name
    Melanie
    Surgery date
    10/05/2012
    Surgeon
    Last Activity
    Said "Thanks" 195 Times
    Blog Entries

Congratulations on your weight loss, and I really hope that you continue to have success with that and become a happier person. The issue is not that you don't have the right to post about being pissed off about a bounced check, the issue is that you skew the truth of other patients that have actually had surgery with him to make it seem as though they had bad experiences...when in fact, all of us have loved him. You also post straight up lies, and worse you know they are lies and are unwilling to be the better person and tell people the truth. The fact is, that what you do is irrelevant because his work speaks for itself. You may be the only one with videos that speak on Dr. Quinones, but you won't be forever, and when his REAL patients get up posts, people are just going to see you as a miserable, unable to be pleased, nut job with an vendetta.

Gastric Sleeve Member
    Said "Thanks" 14 Times
    Blog Entries

zmdh39, why are you so upset?

Banned
    Name
    Melanie
    Surgery date
    10/05/2012
    Surgeon
    Last Activity
    Said "Thanks" 195 Times
    Blog Entries

Not upset, its just sad in my opinion.

Gastric Sleeve Member
    Said "Thanks" 14 Times
    Blog Entries

You seem personally implicated in this by your posts, but whatever. Have a great day!!!! And may God bless you

Banned
    Name
    Melanie
    Surgery date
    10/05/2012
    Surgeon
    Last Activity
    Said "Thanks" 195 Times
    Blog Entries

I just hate seeing good people, that do something with their lives that helps SO many people, get thrown under the bus by a self absorbed brat. I figure that as miserable and depressed as you seem in life over your weight issues, you could comprehend that you are detouring people, who may need a less expensive, but highly qualified doctor, from going with him by spreading falsehoods about a surgeon you never spoke with, never met, and never dealt with, over a played out clerical error that they would have fixed. And you can go on and on about how shady it looks that Henry didn't want people knowing about a bounced check, but open your eyes...its not about him not wanting people to know about the bad check...its a business things happen...he just doesn't want you slandering the doctor he represents with total fiction.

Gastric Sleeve Member
    Said "Thanks" 14 Times
    Blog Entries

Are you sure you're not Henry posting as a disguise? Cause your posts are coming across as extremely bitter. Now who is spreading negativity?

Surgery date
    11/12/2012
    Surgeon
    Dr.Sergio Quinones
    Last Activity
    05-31-2013 04:08 PM
    Said "Thanks" 0 Times
    Was Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Said "Welcome to Gastric Sleeve" 0 Times

Quote Originally Posted by mirnsy View Post
    Are you sure you're not Henry posting as a disguise? Cause your posts are coming across as extremely bitter. Now who is spreading negativity?
    Wow really...so now it's getting this low as to accuse someone of being Henry LOL. That in and of itself speaks volumes.

Banned
    Name
    Melanie
    Surgery date
    10/05/2012
    Surgeon
    Last Activity
    Said "Thanks" 195 Times
    Blog Entries

Lol, seriously...now your just grabbing at straws, but I would be happy to make a video post so you can see my bright shining face and know for sure that I am not Henry.

Gastric Sleeve Member
    Said "Thanks" 14 Times
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by zmdh39 View Post
    Lol, seriously...now your just grabbing at straws, but I would be happy to make a video post so you can see my bright shining face and know for sure that I am not Henry.
    Please do! Since some people are so upset with my video, you all should create raving videos of your own to promote Dr. Quinones.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast