Dr. Almanza
    Last Activity
    08-24-2014 12:59 AM
    Said "Thanks" 13 Times
    Was Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts
    Said "Welcome to Gastric Sleeve" 21 Times
    Blog Entries

Default Getting Better week by week..... Just Rambling

I can finally say that things are getting better. I will say week by week and not day by day because I don't seem to notice very often BUT week by week things are getting better. Yesterday at 5 weeks out I had about 1 scrambled egg and one piece of bacon that is the most solid food I have had since surgery. I felt fine I didn't get the slimy's which was a plus and my stomach didn't hurt. I am loving Ice Ice cold water and sunflower seeds have saved me from starvation. I have not been able to eat or drink most things that people say they can so I was very afraid but I think my body is just taking extra time to get used to things and I am hoping I am on the right track now. I really wish I knew when I would eat normally again IF EvER. I am literally afraid to eat because almost everything gives me the Slimy's and just sits in my chest and most of the time just comes back out. After yesterday I am becoming more confident that I will get back to normal and that it is just taking a lot of time.

2. Gastric Sleeve Surgery With Weight Loss Agents
    I have had a gastric sleeve.
    Surgery date
    02/24/2012
    Surgeon
    Dr. Sergio Verboonen
    Last Activity
    06-13-2013 08:05 PM
    Said "Thanks" 2 Times
    Was Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
    Said "Welcome to Gastric Sleeve" 1 Times

Default Re: Getting Better week by week..... Just Rambling

Hang in there! I've had a bit of a hard time too. Today is week 4 for me and sometimes food does hurt. But I too can tell it's getting better. Sometimes on a bad day I think OMG! What have I done to myself and then I step on the scale and I THATS why I did it. ; - )

4. Said thanks: