Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

November sleeves with Dr. Alvarez?

1. Lcardullo
    Lcardullo
    I'm having my sleeve with Dr Alvarez on. 11/25 and wondering if anyone else was going around the same time as me. It would be great to connect.

Londa
  2. aprilnurk
    aprilnurk
    Londa, email or call Susan and she will hook you up with your sleeve sister.. someone having surgery the same day as you
  3. Lily
    Lily
    Hi londa! First of, congrats! You are gonna be sooooo happy with dr.Alvarez! He is amazing! I had my surgery in January and i am almost at my goal weight this surgery was the best thing I've done for myself! Truly happy!
    Regarding a surgery buddy: my best friend is having her surgery on day after thanksgiving with dr.Alvarez. I am pretty sure she didn't find a "sleeve buddy" Yet. i will call her later today and see if I can give you her phone. Also, if you need someone to talk to, let me know. I can give you my phone too.
    Good luck!
    Lily
  4. Lcardullo
    Lcardullo
    Good idea, April. I will email Susan to see if there is anyone else on the same day. Lily - I would love to connect with your friend. She might be at the hotel I'm at on Sunday night. Let me know if she wants to connect. You look amazing! You must be close to your goal weight. Have you found it hard to give up the food?

Linda