Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Fed up, sick of pain...just for now!!

1. Narasweet
    Narasweet
    Ok, day 6 and for the first time had a pain level of 10, I could not even breath, not nice! It took an hour and a oxycodeine to get it almost under control, there were reasons, went to bed exhausted not leaving enough time for dinner soup to go down, slept like the dead for 4 hours but woke in pain and with low sugar, had a few tiny mouthfuls of yoghurt and ended yo with frothing reflux, nasty shit, by 2 am was feeling a bit better and had had my first poo, burnt but was soft, been sitting up in bed ever since, it is now 5 am and my pain is back to a level 4, manageable but when will it start to really improve, having only about 400 calories a day, only just enough water and not enough protein, shrugs....

Still no regrets but I could get a break sometime soon, trying so hard to do it right!!!
  2. RoDean
    RoDean
    Hang in there, I am told by everyone that it will get better. I am so sorry you are in pain and wish there was something I could do. Are you walking enough?? did you check into the new whey protein shots, 42 grams of protein in 3.8 ounces. they don't taste the best, but if you drink a swallow in the morning and one in the evening, your protein is almost taken care of.
  3. RoDean
    RoDean
    Or plug your nose and shoot the whole tube and you have 42 g's in just like that!!! I hope it helps. Take care and prayers for easier days!!
  4. Narasweet
    Narasweet
    I have them but hate their taste, when I saw my surgeon he said for now do not stress about protein, just keep fluid up, while first healing just need to hydrate not to feed. Self....so I am living on chicken broth, a third of a protein shake or watered juice, black tea and herbal tea and all the water I can sip, once a day I have a tiny serve of yoghurt, all which ad fine he said....tending to get the poops tho...what next, LOLOLOL