Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

I don't mind talking about my plastic surgeries after lap band

1. Zeekecavaricci
    Zeekecavaricci
    I had the lap band May 23, 2007. I was 268 < surgery and by Nov, 2007 I was 193. I started plastic surgery Nov. 2007. I lost my weight very fast consistently 1 1/2 pounds a day. My fat made me look younger than my actual age. I looked in the mirror and decided I was not ready to look old. I felt better about my self and decided it was time to do something for myself. Well I Did !!
    You can look at my posted picture. I do not look 60 in that picture or in real life. That is the now me !!
    I will have sleeve and gallbladder surgery with Dr. Almanza on April 5th. Only about 19 days from now. He is also taking my
    lap band out and doing the conversion to the sleeve. Yeah. My goal is 170 # and I am 6 foot tall.

Plastic Surgery is expensive and like bariatric surgery - IT IS NOT EASY AT ALL !!!!! I won't go into all the details, but here is what all I have had done from 2007 through 2013:

Forehead Lift (Swollen, Black, Green, Yellow and Swollen Eyes to my cheeks. Ice Packs 24/7 for 3 days)
    Eyes Lasered (3 times) (No glasses and no contacts) (I can see the color of your eyeshadow from a mile away.....lol...)
    Teeth Veneers (Still doing those) (and crowns) (and root canals) Double Ouch !!
    Mid Face Lift with Cheek Lift (More swelling and bruising)
    Lower Face LIft with Neck Lift, Muscle Bands Sutured, and Liposuction to Neck and Face (Bruises to my nipple line)
    Upper Eyelids (Oh WOW, swollen shut, black eyes and went to work next day)
    Lower Eyelids (Little bit of bruising)
    Full Face Chemical Peel (TCA) (Your face turns Dark Purple, then into a huge scab and then it comes off, & you look Like a Baby's Butt)
    Dermabrasion (after the TCA peel healed)
    Hair Transplantation and Restoration
    Facial Chemical Bleaching to Dark Spots (looked like chicken pox)
    Nasal Bridge and nasal side sculpturing through the nose (Did it on my lunch hour) (Back to work at 2:00 with lots of tape)
    Botox (about 30-40 times) (lunch hour)
    Restalyne fill to creases and lines (about 6-7 times)

My 29 year old daughter was jealous of all my work, so for her birthday I bought her a new set of boobies (38 D's)

All of my plastic surgeries (about 11 total), I did only with local injection and valium. The only one that I had anesthesia for was the forehead lift because they cut my scalp at the top of my head from ear to ear and then peeled it completely off down to the eyelids. They then stretched it up, cut off a strip about 2" from ear to ear and then sutured it back in place. I woke up during the surgery and could see my forehead in front of my eyes hanging down. They quickly increased the anesthesia. That was weird seeing my face peeled off my forehead. All in all, I would do every bit of it over again in a heartbeat.

I am an RN in Emergency Room and am Charge Nurse. The staff and patients tell me about every day, You look like you are 45 years old. I work fast and furious and am on the move all the time. I can outwork most of the staff, but when I get home I realize that these bones and muscles are definitely 60 years old. If I squat and get on my knees, I need assistance to get back up.........LOL..........
    I don't intend to look or act any older than I have too. I am like Humpty Dumpty. After I fell off the wall, they had to put me back together again.
    Everyone usually asks me how much it all costs. (Insurance did not pay for any of it)
    Dental alone $30,000.00
    Eye Laser $2400.00
    Lap Band $12,000.00
    Plastic Surgeon $26,000.00

Total: $70,400.00

Most women won't acknowledge they have had plastic surgery. Most men don't get plastic surgery. (If they do, they don't tell)

I get plastic surgery and I tell anyone that wants to know. Many of the nurses I work with have watched
    the changes in me and then had plastic surgery done. The most improvement you can have done is
    upper eyelids and/or forehead lift. Those made a dramatic change.
    If you have any questions, Just Ask.
    zeekecavaricci (Dennis)
  2. sqezybabe
    sqezybabe
    Good for you!
    I'm in need of plastic surgery....full tummy tuck, upper arm lift and breast lift would be great but cash flow a problem and I'm not good in saving lol. Anyway gotta go...all the best, Mandy x
  3. LtWeight
    LtWeight
    I'm only a few weeks out but I already know I'll need surgery for the skin under my chin, it is TERRIBLE! I'm hoping I will not need a tummy tuck but it might be a possibility. And I'd love to have a breast reduction! My mid back is always hurting, but who knows after I drop some weight. Thanks for sharing your information. Not sure I'd ever be able to afford all the surgery but I'll try if I need it.
  4. lundbergmn
    lundbergmn
    Just curious as to why you have had so much done?