Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Toodie1974

So Excited!!!!

Rate this Entry
I went to my 4th weigh in yesterday....I went to my primary physician today....I been thinking all this time that I am 5'4 and my physician corrected me by letting me know I am 5'3....I am so excited because with me being 5'3 my BMI is 39.9....now I really need to maintain my weight where it's at....2 more weigh ins to go and I pray I will be joining all of you on the loser bench.....

Submit "So Excited!!!!" to Digg Submit "So Excited!!!!" to del.icio.us Submit "So Excited!!!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "So Excited!!!!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I can relate. For years I thought I was 5'3" because I have to wear shoes with thick soles due to plantar fasciitis and they always took my height with my shoes on. I didn't find out I was an inch shorter until two years ago. Turns out I haven't grown since I was, like, 11. Haha.

That aside, good luck to you on the rest of your pre-op stuff. We'll be waiting for you on the bench!
    Same here, always thought I was 5'4", but they say I'm 5'3". I'm older so have probably shrunk. I weigh 140 which is the top of average for our height. Feels great! Best of luck to you!
    Welcome to the shorties club!!!! Soon we'll be welcoming you to the losers bench!!!