Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Sue_902010

I looked in the mirror

Rate this Entry
So Six weeks out and almost 40 pounds lighter, today I put on a dress that reallly made me feel skinner. My other clothes have been loose before and I fill them back out when the dieting is over but today. I put on a dress that was smaller and still looser and I looked hot! Though I am going through changes with learning how to eat again. Seeing myself in the mirror, I used make excuses for the mirror and say its distorted I am not really that big. After my surgery, I looked and said I am really that big and started doing everything I could to get my strength back so I could exercise but today, I looked in the mirror and said hey, I am small. I am getting so excited to be skinny. Its been a very long time and I still have a long way to go, but if that person in the mirror keeps looking back at me they way she did today. I am so motivated.

Submit "I looked in the mirror" to Digg Submit "I looked in the mirror" to del.icio.us Submit "I looked in the mirror" to StumbleUpon Submit "I looked in the mirror" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Keep up the great work & enjoy the reward for your efforts! Thanks for sharing :-)
    That's awesome! Who would have thought we could come to love our reflection in the mirror?
    Keep up the good work!!!!
    I love this! congrats!!
    Congrats and keep up the good work. I haven't had mine yet, it's only 9 days away.
    You said it as if you loved yourself...how refreshing!
    Yay!! That is such a good feeling to see "the changing you" in the mirror!! Congrats!!

Laura
    I wish I could say that myself. I have dropped over 100lbs and I still see the fat me in a mirror. I do not know if that perspecive will ever change. 30 years of seeing myself a certain way is tough to over come.
    Good for you...great job...you've got such an excellent outlook. I can't wait to have that "ah-ha" moment. I also hope I will be able to welcome and see the new me considering I've only been thin when I was like 7, thanks for sharing.