Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

scaredycat

Anxious and nervous all at once

Rate this Entry
It's getting close to my surgery date and I'm getting anxious and nervous. I'm about to start my pre surgery diet. I'm so excited and scared.

Submit "Anxious and nervous all at once" to Digg Submit "Anxious and nervous all at once" to del.icio.us Submit "Anxious and nervous all at once" to StumbleUpon Submit "Anxious and nervous all at once" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

that's how I felt too but it will be alright. I am at 10 months now post opp and it's fine. I'm a big chicken and I did ok.
    The most important thing when you are on that liquid diet just make sure you stay away from any temptation because you will still feel hungry not like after the surgery you don't feel that hunger pain,so try to control the temptation and put your eyes on the prize , keep going forward and really the surgery is not that bad at all , good luck to you
    Enjoy the ride. It's a crazy one!
    Stay excited. Instead of being scared, think of all of the positive aspects that your life will improve by, by losing that weight.

Scary is what could happen down the road if you don't have the surgery and lose that weight.
    I'm excited for you! I live in Covington. My surgery date is Sept 9. Pre-op is tomorrow!
    I know how you feel my surgery is tomorrow and I am a ball of nerves. The Pre-op diet sucks. Sorry but it does. Just take each moment as it comes and don't think ahead. Ghada is right stay away from any temptations. I've taken lots of naps just so I don't think or have to feel that I'm hungry. But I'm losing weight so that is a plus! I just keep telling myself this isn't forever just for now. Hang in there because we are stepping aboard the ride of our lives!
    Thank you all!!! I appreciate the comments. The support is also wonderful. Today I found a surgeon closer to home and canceled with Dr. Belot. I will be having surgery in Covington with Dr. Dominguez instead on 9/23. No change in the date so that's a plus. Good luck Stepanie!!! Also, Katlike, good luck to you.