Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Heavyhighwide

Blogging Angels

Rate this Entry
Those of you that take the time to answer a post or give a few kinds to total strangers, NEED to know what a great thing you are doing.

Leaving my comfort Zone, My Family and everything that made me feel safe was just not on my agenda. But getting Dr to fly to me to do surgery was also not going to happen.

After 3 days of reading posts from one stranger to another, I was finally able to get on plane and know that I had made the right decision.

I knew what to expect Good & Bad. I arrived had surgery , no pain, No nausea,nothing that I was expecting.. The worst thing that happened was I lost one of my brand new slippers... Thank you again for all of the continued support that you all seem to provide.. I have finally been able to take control of my life because you took time out of yours. Thank YOU,

Submit "Blogging Angels" to Digg Submit "Blogging Angels" to del.icio.us Submit "Blogging Angels" to StumbleUpon Submit "Blogging Angels" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I'm so glad things went well for you. Good luck on your journey.
    What a gracious post. You're gonna love your sleeve. Congrats on your decision and enjoy the journey to a new life.
    Congratulations on making it to the sleeved side!!
    Kind words...
    Welcome to the sleeved side:-)
    Best wishes....