Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Cindola

Hooray for fresh fruit!

Rate this Entry
Quote Originally Posted by Cindola View Post
Every school day I pack lunches for my kids that include raw veggies and fresh fruit. Today, both kids were home due to the school holiday -- at lunch they made their own lunches -- when I was ready for lunch I was really craving an apple! So, I had my slice of cheese and 4 whole wheat soda crackers then peeled an apple and sliced it up very thin with my mandoline slicer! Well I couldn't finish it and shared the apple slices with the dogs (they both love sliced apples - the one thing they really beg for), but I was full for the whole afternoon. It was delightful to chew and savor the juiciness of the slices and the taste was wonderful. The fiber isn't such a bad thing for me either! Hadn't realized how much I missed my fresh fruit.

Submit "Hooray for fresh fruit!" to Digg Submit "Hooray for fresh fruit!" to del.icio.us Submit "Hooray for fresh fruit!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Hooray for fresh fruit!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I am presleeve and know that I'll miss salads and fruit In fact that will be my "last supper" a ginormous salad.
    LOL One of my dogs used to LOVE apples until she got a hold of my grandson's apple sauce. She never touched another apple but loves apple sauce