Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

STackert

Eating to Satisfaction

Rate this Entry
I just wanted to say that at the beginning I really struggled with not being able to eat very much until I got really full. Now, I'm learning what my new portion sizes are and how to recognize the feeling I get right before I'm overly full. I guess that feeling is called "satisfaction?"

As an overweight person, I rarely ate to a level of satisfaction. I don't think I ever knew what that was. Now, when I eat to the level of satisfaction, I'm physically and emotionally satisfied. Satisfied that I am being able to recognize satisfaction. Does that make sense?

Submit "Eating to Satisfaction" to Digg Submit "Eating to Satisfaction" to del.icio.us Submit "Eating to Satisfaction" to StumbleUpon Submit "Eating to Satisfaction" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Makes perfect sense to me. I have felt the same way. I am not sure I ever really felt full.
    I, too, had trouble recognizing when I was getting full. My surgeon told me shortly after surgery to eat four bites of protein on my plate and then one bite of whatever else I wanted. I still haven't been able to get to a second bite of the else ...