Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Blan

B-12 Injections / lipotropic injections

Rate this Entry
I saw someone post a message about Vitamin B injections. I just got this Groupon in my mailbox. What do you think? Does this work?

B12 Injections
Fat-burning injections support a healthy liver, increase metabolism, and assist with digestion.
Known as fat-burning injections, the lipotropic shots support liver health by flushing out fat while vitamin B12 supplies a boost of energy and an uptick in metabolism. B12 also aids digestion, particularly when it comes to metabolizing carbs and fat.

There isn't any more info ...

Submit "B-12 Injections / lipotropic injections" to Digg Submit "B-12 Injections / lipotropic injections" to del.icio.us Submit "B-12 Injections / lipotropic injections" to StumbleUpon Submit "B-12 Injections / lipotropic injections" to Google

Updated 01-12-2013 at 05:47 PM by Blan

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

That sounds like a total scam. I get the shot at the Dr. when I go in and am feeling low on energy but I doubt it does anything other than help your energy levels and if you have more energy and do more then you will burn more calories but if we ate the everyday junk that is the "food market" I am almost sure there will be no benefit in the area of weight loss just due to b12 if that was the answer I would have done it years and years ago. I tried it once on doctor recommendation and saw 0 results in the weight loss area.
    I know someone who does the B12 SubQ injections JUST for the B12 supplementation. I don't understand why you would even be thinking about doing it for FAT LOSS. If you have been sleeved, you already have a FAT LOSS tool. If you are wanting B12 supplementation, using the Sublingual is just as good, cheaper and les invasive, of course.
    I take B-12 injections, but for another reason. I have Pernicious Anemia. That means that my body does not process this important vitamin. I take it once a month, a nurse at my doctor's office taught me how to give myself an injection once a month.With my busy life, it makes it easier and less expensive than going to my doctor's office for them.

The vial of B-12 is not expensive, nor are the syringes. I think it may cost me about $18 for a six month supply of B-12 a nd the syringes. The shots are given into the muscle, and not a vein ( injections into veins hurt!). They do not hurt at all, and since my body doesn't take in B-12 orally, via pills or food, it make a big difference in how I feel.

If you are able to take B-12 orally, my doctor says that the sub-lingual B-12 is the best way for your body to absorb it.

Oh! My surgeon told me that we Sleevers all need to be taking B-12. We don't eat enough to get what our bodies require.

Patty
    Updated 01-12-2013 at 08:48 PM by OOOWEEBABY! (B-12, pernicious anemia)
    I got a great offer through Groupon and think I will take advantage of it. It is actually much cheaper than going through my doctor's office. I am always tired and once I come home just want to sit and do nothing. I am just too tired all the time so this may be just what I need
    You may want to ask your doctor to give you the blood test to see if you actually do have Pernicious Anemia. You need to have this done pior to taking tbe injections.
    I take the b12 sometimes when I feel low on energy. It defenitly help me. Ask your doctor what is the use of the vit b12 injection. I also tried a few diets in the past where I had to inject myself everyday and I know that there was b12 also in that injection and I also read that it does help to speed up the metabolism and then you burn more fat