Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Jingles

If you are over 60...

Rate this Entry
Just want to let you know that those of us over age 60 can be successsful with the sleeve. I will be 62 next month and as far as I can tell I am losing weight similarly to my younger sleevers. Down 65 as of this morning and sitting here in size Large Christmas pajamas - whodathunk?!! When I had surgery the doctor mentioned that his typical patient is female between the ages of 25 and 45 and he added that I was his oldest since he started peforming the sleeve about three years ago. He also thought I would be successful since I was motivated during the two week liquid pre-op diet and lost 20 before surgery. So if you wondering if it is too late to undergo such a drastic procedure please know that it is never too late and we are never too old to get our health back. I feel wonderful and have not regretted my choice of having the sleeve for one second - it is just what this Grandma needed:-)!

Submit "If you are over 60..." to Digg Submit "If you are over 60..." to del.icio.us Submit "If you are over 60..." to StumbleUpon Submit "If you are over 60..." to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Great to hear from a positve, grannie. I'll be 59 when this all goes down and of course, I have my reservations. The biggest one is will I be able to slay the real dragon of mindless emotional eating with this "tool"
    Well, congratulations!! And goestogym, you will definitely be able to... the sleeve won't let you keep filling up. I promise.
    Great to know! I am 60, and will turn 61 the day I am sleeved. I am so excited.
    I was sleeved 2 weeks ago, down 15 pounds, and 55 years young. I will so compete with the 40's year old soon. Time to start again. Yeah to us late bloomers!
    I'm 62 and was sleeved 8/6/12 and I'm down 43 pounds, feeling great. It is never too late.
    Well you don't look 62! Congratulations on your weight loss and positive attitude.
    I'm 62 and was sleeved in October. Feeling good about my decision. I finally gave myself permission to do something JUST for me! Looking forward to my new beginning.
    Lovely lady....you don't look 62. And I agree with you ..... it's never to late to do something wonderful for yourself. Hugs Judy