Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

lisa2job

3 Months Out down 73 lbs, 100 more to go !!!

Rate this Entry
Dec 3rd 2012....
So I am 3 months out and down 73 lbs... very proud of myself for doing this good so far. 100 more lbs to go to be a goal.... hooo.....hooo for the first time I really think I can do this....
My first Thanks Giving went well, I did find out however this is no way like the bypass where you cant eat things. my sister got that done adn even though she can physically eat more than me , she cant eat many items w/o getting sick , I found I can eat anything just in limited quantities. So now comes the self control part for me and that is my challenge for the rest of my life. things for me to remember, Meat first and formost and then veggies/ fruit then carbs..... I have a little ritual that I do a shake for breakfast, tuna or chicken salad for lunch, prunes for a snack, then dinner I eat usually 2 or 3 oz of meat , and then some vegitables or maybe a carb depending.... I do know that I need to incorporate more veggies into my diet.... I miss salad so much but don't want to load up on something that really doesn't give me any nutritional value.... ps I had some pumpkin pie for thanskgiving and it was marvelous!!! then I threw the rest of the pie out !!! wont eat it if I don't got it....

Submit "3 Months Out down 73 lbs,   100 more to go !!!" to Digg Submit "3 Months Out down 73 lbs,   100 more to go !!!" to del.icio.us Submit "3 Months Out down 73 lbs,   100 more to go !!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "3 Months Out down 73 lbs,   100 more to go !!!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

You so have this! Good luck
    Congrats that's a great weight loss. Happy for you!
    Wow wish my weight loss was that quick. I have stalled for the 2nd time since surgery. Have lost only 8lbs since I left hospital. Disappointed but its still a loss. Well done for you tho
    whoa...that is a truly amazing loss! congratulations
    73 lbs in 3 months is absolutely fantastic!! Congratulations to you!! I am down 53lbs in 3 months, but I am happy with that so far. It is great to feel good and look a lot better! Keep up the great work!!
    Wooo hooo!!!! Congratulations. That's sooo awesome!
    Wow congratulations on a fantabulous weight loss!!
    Congrats on weight loss! Keep up the great job!
    Wooohoo congrats! I'm down 39lbs in 1 month and already hit a stall for about 5 days now buy I'm not complaining, our body knows what it does and when it does it. I'm letting it take its course as Long as I'm doing my part right. I can't wait to say I'm 73lbs down!
    wowwww..congratss....Amazing work...keep up the great job!