Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

jlbamagirl68

Rough night!!!

Rate this Entry
I made my first official boo boo lastnight!!!! Anybody else out there take Ambien for sleep??? If you do, you know that it can sometimes cause you to do crazy stuff that you don't remember. It does me that way occasionally. Well, lastnight was one of those occurances. I don't remember most of it but my poor husband does. I was on my way to bed and I stopped in the kitchen and ate a small banana with some peanut butter. Not a bad thing. But after that, I proceeded, according to my husband, to eat a piece of cake. Not a good thing. I also drank some milk. Boy did I pay for it. It's a good thing I have a small garbage can beside my bed because it ALL came back. Feel like crap this morning and my esophogas feels raw. It's officially my first time to throw up. I hope I NEVER do that again. My husband was worried about me all night so he didn't sleep and told me he would STOP ME if he ever saw me trying to do anything like that again. I sure hope so. So if you take Ambien, BEWARE!!!

Submit "Rough night!!!" to Digg Submit "Rough night!!!" to del.icio.us Submit "Rough night!!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Rough night!!!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I hate that you had a rough night!! To me, it took me a while to sleep, right after my surgery! I was tired, but when I went to bed, couldn't sleep. And up early in the morning! I have always been one to sleep until 8 or 9 in the morning!! And I stay up late at night now!! It is like my time clock was completely off track!!! Throw that Ambien in the garbage!!!!
    Sorry about that! Hope you get to feel better pretty soon!
    Wow! i have been taking Ambien too! didn't know about that side affect! Bama, I can relate to you on the sleep patterns...it is so miserable to be so tired and to so can't sleep,huh. How ru dealing/coping?
    I workout therefore sleep is never an issue for me...thank goodness. I could not imagine "accidentally" eating a piece of cake...whether I ended up getting sick or not...the guilt would last for a long time I am sure. And I drink milk all the time..I LOVE it and my surgeon actually prefers I drink 2% over skim milk. Are you not supposed to drink it?
    Gee whiz! Your post makes me glad that I just use Nighty Night tea when I can't sleep or read a book. I hope that you can get some good zzzzz's tonight.
    I did the same exact thing on ambien. I am no longer thing it, I'm on trazadone right now. Doesn't work nearly as well. But better than sabotaging myself like that .
    Quote Originally Posted by Anissa Christine
    I workout therefore sleep is never an issue for me...thank goodness. I could not imagine "accidentally" eating a piece of cake...whether I ended up getting sick or not...the guilt would last for a long time I am sure. And I drink milk all the time..I LOVE it and my surgeon actually prefers I drink 2% over skim milk. Are you not supposed to drink it?
    I can have milk, I just drank it while eating the cake.