Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

binky

5 months

Rate this Entry
So here I five months out still feeling great... Just one question is anyone who is five months out or remebers being five months out still depending on protein shakes? I know there is no way I can eat all protein required if it wasn't for my protein shakes. One of my shakes alone is 45 grams and that is if I don't use milk! There is a girl who had sleeve 6 months before me and she quit drinking them at couple months after.. I try not to compare I just know for a fact if it wasn't for my protein shakes I would not get enough protein. I don't like food very much lol I never in my life thought I could not like food! I love to make it but don't love to eat it anymore. Some days I will cook and fix me a plate but after a bite I just don't feel like chewing and dot want it... Am I the only one???
Other than me not wanting to eat i still feel great and I am very happy with my choice to get sleeved!

Submit "5 months" to Digg Submit "5 months" to del.icio.us Submit "5 months" to StumbleUpon Submit "5 months" to Google

Comments

Binky, if you are still not feeling like eating much, then I would say you should continue to take the protein drinks, at least you know you are getting protein in, even if you don't feel like chewing it.
    I'm still new, it's only 2 weeks, but I know a little about nutrition and we all know how important the protein intake is!
    I'm vegetarian (but do eat fish) so protein is always an issue for me. I've found that mixing protein powder (whichever is your favorite) with some plain non fat greek yogurt is an excellent source of protein, since the greek yogurts have lots of protein in them alone without the added powder. Mixing it with chocolate powder (i'm not a vanilla fan) tastes like chocolate pudding, it's really good!
    Thanks for the idea I will def try that
    Pure Protein puts out a pre mixed protein shake and I really like them !!!! I drink them a lot if im busy to make a meal............I see nothing wrong with it !