Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

STackert

Any tips on traveling while on Pureed Diet?

Rate this Entry
I'm leaving this morning for a short trip (just overnight, thankfully), and I'm trying to pack food that doesn't need refrigeration. Any tips?

Submit "Any tips on traveling while on Pureed Diet?" to Digg Submit "Any tips on traveling while on Pureed Diet?" to del.icio.us Submit "Any tips on traveling while on Pureed Diet?" to StumbleUpon Submit "Any tips on traveling while on Pureed Diet?" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Prepackaged microwaveable soups, take your powder protein with you and just buy some milk at the supermarket or pharmacy or gas station, prepackaged mashed potatoes (just add water and microwave), crackers, tuna packs-prepackaged, that's about all I can come up with. Best of luck.
    pre-puree & put in a small cooler... store in little containers and stop by a convenience store to heat it up, or if where you are, see if they have a microwave. Things like Chili w/some cheese on top, or refried beans w/salsa & cheese, meaty speghetti sauce/w parm cheese. Or chilled things, egg salad or canned salmon or tuna w/egg, that can be kept chilled.