Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Carlee18

Pre Pre-Op low carb diet, any suggestions?

Rate this Entry
My dr said I would need to lose about 60lbs before I go for the surgery in Febuary and suggested I follow a low carb diet to do that, ive been doing that so far for 2 and a half weeks and have lost 13lbs! yaaaaaa! while im so excited to see that number, i just feel so far away. and I totally feel like I can do it now, but my problem is this: it doesnt bother me watching my three other family members eat what I cant, i make sure I have a good meal also and im satisfied, but recently my best friend lost her home and her and her 3 kids moved in <temporarily> with us. <i hope> I love her and the kids so much i really do but the last 4 days ive basically starved and i watch everyone else snack and eat all my fav stuff its jus really tearing me down. I feel like i have took on all her stress and put my life to the side. Im also a full time student and my studies have also took a hit. I need to get it together but im just running so low. ive been eating the same thing for 2 weeks so Im kinda looking for new recipes to try and maybe i can make in advance so i dont have to wonder what to make everyday during the day since everything in my cabinets all the sudden are BAD.

anybody have any recipes or foods they like to eat while doing a low carb diet?

Thanks. sorry to bitch. i just feel like ive been n a shitty mood for almost a week straight and i cant stand it. I just want to.. i was going to say feel happy again but i really just want to EAT! :/

Submit "Pre Pre-Op low carb diet, any suggestions?" to Digg Submit "Pre Pre-Op low carb diet, any suggestions?" to del.icio.us Submit "Pre Pre-Op low carb diet, any suggestions?" to StumbleUpon Submit "Pre Pre-Op low carb diet, any suggestions?" to Google

Tags: low carb Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

here is a few good things, south beach diet is awesome and ofcourse the atkins which is for the low carb stuff, but maily protion control works every time..
    look on the internet for low carb recipes and do your best. I liked salads w/protein in them and try some protein shakes. You can do it, it really does get better. I'm wondering why you have to lose so many pounds before surgery. Good Luck!
    do you have high blood pressure or diabetes? If you DON'T ask you doctor about Adipex, its a weight loss drug that can help with your appetite & will give you tons of energy to do some exercising. Adipex & exercise helped me lose 70 pounds in the past.
    Thanxx !!!... my dr wants me to bring my bmi down and thats how many pounds its gonna take to get there. :/ .......lainef.. is adipex expensive? I dont have either high bp or diabetes. but i am TERRIFIED of energy pills and stuff like that, I always think im gonna have a heart attack and my anxiety SKY rockets from there lmao i took an energy pill the other day before class and walked out three hours later not knowing a word she said because i was panicking the whole time about that damn thing i took i was sitting all the way in the back and i kept thinking man i gotta leave. but my *** is too big to make it thru all these people. ......it was an experience to say the least lol.
    Is that your puppy? It's the cutest thing! I had to ask because I just love dogs I have 2 of my own. Also, I thought the higher your bmi was, the more likely insurance is to cover the surgery. Guess not...
    I have Adipex 37.5 mg tabs that I can break in half so you don't have to take a whole one, they also have lower doses too......I get mine from Kroger for just under $20 for the generic Phentermine.
    I got my Adipex from Advanced Weight Loss Clinic, not sure what it's called in your area. Your doctor may give it to you. I paid $12 for 30 day supply at Target last week, before that $16 at Publix. Take half, especially if you have anxiety. It does not speed me up, but I feel anxious so I only take half and it will help you tremendously! Good luck!!
    I wouldn't risk any side-effects from any weight loss/energy pills. You can lose that much quickly just not eating carbs and exercising. I practiced having the sleeve pre-op and I lost weight pretty quickly. Good luck...
    whats a sample menu plan or your typical day? i would love to know how this preop diet works....