Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

regiefortheworld

how do you date?

Rate this Entry
I have been getting hit on alot lately, from preverts to guys that new me back then. I am 6lbs from twondorland..which I am excited about...I am still focused on my health and getting the weight off at a slow but steady rate...guys seem to be pigs..like one guy literally started rubbing on his penis while he talked to me??? really...so disrespectful...is it all about sex??? and trust me, i still wear the same clothes...im not really frustrated, but wtf..so my question to all men and women...How do you handle dating?? or do you?

Submit "how do you date?" to Digg Submit "how do you date?" to del.icio.us Submit "how do you date?" to StumbleUpon Submit "how do you date?" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Wish I could help bc I'm married but I have seen guys checking me out even when I'm w my girls. Someone that will disrspect you like that is not worth your time. I'm sure you'll find the right guy who will love you no matter what. I'm not saying don't date but focus yourself on YOU after all that's the most important person in your life. Let the rest come by itself. take care
    I haven't had surgery yet, I do on Dec 3rd. BUt I wonder the same things.... How much different will it be. I hope I don't have a guy near me that would be that disrespectful... I would probably slap him.
    OMG!!! How hysterical. I am of the belief that most men aren't worth the trouble. I was married for 16 years to the father of my children. He was an icky, icky person. He would be a little discreet, but still a "penis-rubbing idiot." I left him and raised my boys. Then I met a wonderful man. He really, truly was exactly what I needed on a personal level. He was honest, smart, funny, of high moral value and very loving as opposed to a sex-maniac. He was perfect for me in every way. I married him. I wish I could say we lived happily ever after, but we didn't. He had a big drinking problem, and where I thought everything would be okay because he was not a "bad drunk", I was wrong.

I guess what I am trying to say is that since I was fat I settled for men who really didn't meet a certain standard. If I lose weight and get more self-confidence, I will be a lot more picky. I don't really think it's other people who change toward us when we lose weight, but that we become more appealing on many levels, which attracts all kinds of riff-raff, but maybe that one special person, too.

I am 58 years old and I don't really think I would want a relationship any more. They are too much work, relationships too difficult. I don't think I'm very good at them. I like my life okay without a man in it. We'll see how things go post-op.... post, post, post-op. I just gotta get through this liquid diet phase.
    I am having the same problem. I was in a relationship for 10 years, so I have no idea how to date. It is strange to have interest from men now too! So, I am hoping some others can help too!
    I too am married and have mostly been home since surgery in June due to complications BUT any penis rubbing moron should immediately be forgotten about and not given a second thought. Definitely concentrate on yourself and if it is meant to be it will happen and it will happen because it is a good thing and a mutually supportive relationship. I don't know how you all do the dating seen, if I was ever single again I think I would stay that way. You woman who date are a brave lot- Good Luck.
    I have been dating my boyfriend for 6 years. I look out into the world and think to myself "if I have to go back swimming in the dating pool I will most likely drown". I tell my boyfriend if we do not get married soon I may turn lesbian...lol
    I have been divorced for four years and have yet to date. I was married for 20 years and so I am not sure I know how to anymore. As the others have stated, just focus on yourself for now and everything will fall into place if it is meant to be. Good luck!