Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Michellelynn1236

54 Days, loose skin, food and sex, yes, I said sex!

Rate this Entry
Wow, 54 days,, the time just goes by so fast I can not believe it has almost been two months! I am so horrible with remembering to take pictures, so I am going to do that tomorrow, All in all I feel ok, I worry I am not getting all my protein in, I know I am not actually, it is so hard for me,, So far no hair loss or anything but I worry about that,
I have not had any real hunger cravings to speak of but I have those "mind" cravings that I am working on..
Honestly I do not miss any one food,but I do miss eating if that makes an sense?
I think , at least according to my scale, I am down since the start by about 37 pounds, but I see the doctor on the 14, just 4 days away, so I will get that official number from him. I am not doing the best at exercising, I am still very tired by the end of the day most days and I am startung to see some loose skin, mostly on my upper arms, which for me is hereditary and something I already had post sleeve so I knew that would be an issue after the weight loss.
Some good things are I do have more energy during the day, I feel better abd look better in clothing, My face is getting thinner, and I feel like I look better.. One thing people do not seem to talk about much is sex and I will approach this and say that is is definitly better than it had been in a LONG time, I think my husband likes my sleeve,,lol, at least the benefits of my getting it! so onward and forward and I will try to remember to blog more often!

Submit "54 Days, loose skin, food and sex, yes, I said sex!" to Digg Submit "54 Days, loose skin, food and sex, yes, I said sex!" to del.icio.us Submit "54 Days, loose skin, food and sex, yes, I said sex!" to StumbleUpon Submit "54 Days, loose skin, food and sex, yes, I said sex!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Thanks for the update. It's great to know that energy and sex get better too!
    Great update!! And I'm glad that your husband is benefiting from your sleeve too!! (wink) Keep up the awesome work!!
    Time does go so quickly, I agree. I am in my 7th month now and it's amazing, down 72 lbs and going strong from what I can tell. Everything does get better especially the sex as we become more confident in who we are as women, sexy and desireable! Keep up the great work and rockin that sleeve. The holidays coming up will see a different person in you. Enjoy!
    I've lost my sex drive, not interested. I guess it could be that every time I turn around I'm being uncomfortably groped by my husband. Still no energy tho!
    Thank you Michelle for starting this topic. When my S/O and I first met, I was thinner and I felt sexy. But 13 years later/older and not having lost my baby fat from having my son etc. I am VERY self conscious about my weight and definitely don't feel very desirable at all.

I feel bad for him. thinking its because of him. But he is very handsome and I wish I could fulfill my part of in our relationships, just to self conscious.

I am very excite to get sleeved. I scheduled my surgery for 3/4/13. I think this will change how I feel about myself and he and I can rekindle the flame we once had.
    I think I had lost a bit of my drive just because, and this is just me, sex was just uncomfortable being that heavy and I got winded fast and being that heavy on him was not that comfortable for him either. Losing just the 30 some pounds I have lost has made me feel better, made me feel more energy, gave me back the ability to move around more, and no I am not acrobat..lol, just not like it was before more like a chore, we have been together also over 15 years so it is almost like a new thing again, very nice and so far I am so happy with the results! Sorry about the loss Tonya! Mabe as our energy gets better your drive will return? I am not sure I ever heard this as a potential side effect though I do not think many talk about this aspect of the sleeve! Thanks to everyone for responding and igniting the conversation! You feel like a freak a little with these new things that are happening to your body and in your life until you hear others who may be experiencing the same things!!