Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Eleanor

!@#$% - Freaking Stalls

Rate this Entry
No matter how much I read about them and how many recommendations are out there. They still suck and are nerve wracking! I hate the feeling of "is this it" "did I lose all that I was going to lose", "did I just pay all this money for 30lbs"? Ugh, I want to be positive and patient, but when the scale has not been moving for the last few weeks, it's very hard. My hair is falling like crazy and I haven't even moved in clothes size yet from a size 16-18, I'm still a size 16 with an occasional 14 (if it runs big). I'll survive, it just bothers me and I needed to get it off my chest. I don't regret a thing about this surgery!

Submit "!@#$% - Freaking Stalls" to Digg Submit "!@#$% - Freaking Stalls" to del.icio.us Submit "!@#$% - Freaking Stalls" to StumbleUpon Submit "!@#$% - Freaking Stalls" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Welcome to the club - it does suck and you kind of have to just wait it out. Don't know about you, but patience was never a strong suit for me... lol Hang in there and go ahead and vent all you like - we all do it!
    Well said. I know just what you mean.
    apparently im in that club too! lost 26 lbs first 3 weeks, only 5 lbs gone in next 3 weeks!!! sucks trying to be patient but its not one of my qualities either! good luck
    Am in the club too. I am yoyoing a few pounds back and fourth for a WHILE. But stuck. I get so upset .I even CRY. But then my husband reminds me . You did not gain weight over night. We need to be patient and wait it out.
    I'm right there as well... 30 lbs down and now the weight forgot that it can keep moving.. we will all get there, we have to be patient even though that is NOT my best thing to be when it comes to weight loss.