Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Camscrib20

Great start

Rate this Entry
So had an awesome weekend went to my bosses wedding and had a blast w my cowowrkers i managed the food a lil bit of sampling of everything never seen so much food at a wedding and thought i may have over did it but was actually down a lb yesterday which makes me think im def not getting enough calories in on a daily basis and not sure how to change that hard to get food in and when i do can barely keep it in. Went back to work today after 4 weeks post op 9 hr day the last hr was rough and im exhausted but it went well gotta find something to do w my time now that i dont eat on my lunch it was a lil weird but i brought egg salad and a protein shot drink and cheese and a gerber graduate meal at a lil of all of it and was good for the day just takes some extra planning in the morning had my first piece of wheat toast tonight w a fried egg and tasted great then 20 mins later came back up and only ate abt half this throwing up is getting annoying now my 1 month post op is tomorro morning so will def have quite a few things to talk abt w the dr first of all how to get in more calories to lose more weight well thanks to the blog for listening its good to get it all out to ppl who understand. Goodnight

Submit "Great start" to Digg Submit "Great start" to del.icio.us Submit "Great start" to StumbleUpon Submit "Great start" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Glad you're going to the doctor's office today. I'm almost 3 months post-op and still can't eat a lot of things or amount, but I only threw up once. I will be curious about what he says re: the vomitting. Those protein shots always made me sick to my stomach and still do, even the smell makes me feel sick to my stomach. I think the bread is something I wouldn't try yet after only one month, but you have to do what your doc says. Good luck and let us know what's going on.
    Whole wheat toast is on my soft food menu from the nutritionist im sittin in the dr office now waiting forever for the dr to come in so much for makin work by 11 I will post later what he has to say abt the vomiting
    I have never vomited, but a few times felt sick after eating something. I would stay away from white soft breads. Toast is ok. I am 2 mo and still don't eat much at all. I can't tolerated protein shakes anymore so I am having a hard time getting in the protein
    So dr sd the vomitting is not normal and told me to go back on liquids for 3 days to start over says its possible my stomach is swollen and irritated from throwing up and liquids will help the swelling go down and then to eat slower and less than the small amount i am now he did say my weight is right where i shd b at 20lbs in 4 weeks and not to regret my decision it will get easier and more normal as the time goes on so back to soup and protein for a few days hard to do at work all day i was hungry but made it through day 1